Please contact us at 1-800-377-2432 to schedule an appointment by phone or in-person or speak with a certified counselor. To expedite the process and make the best use of your counseling session click here to submit your financial information prior to your appointment. Please note: site works best when browsing with IE.
In order for your counselor to be most effective in assisting you, please have the following information for your appointment:
- Pay stub or other income information
- Knowledge of monthly living expenses such as: utilities, food, transportation, personal expenses and insurance
- Current (less than 60 days old) creditor statements for credit cards, doctor bills or loans
- Closing documents for homeowner’s loan
- Most recent correspondence from any lenders, attorneys or collection agencies
*To ensure effective communication, please inform the receptionist if assistance for disabilities is needed.